Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Sermon


I am changing yet again. I've decided against going by the subject dictated on the websites that I had been visiting and entering their contests. It seemed like it was doing me no good at all as far as critics, traffic or even regular visitors. So I'm going back to doing my own thing. I will be going by a certain subject according to the day of the week. Sunday is only fitting to be churches that I have photographed.

Today's church is Cummings Chapel. It was established in 1858. I am not certain if this chapel is original, but it is a log structure and is one of the oldest surviving log chapels in East Tennessee. It is located on Cummings Chapel Road, south of Old Newport Hwy, east of Sevierville in Sevier County, Tennessee. Adjoining it is a cemetery containing a few hundred graves.

No comments: