Monday, April 9, 2012

I am back!

And I don't know where to start! It has been almost exactly a year since I posted last and I've had a somewhat busy year. Could have been better, but gas prices and a crappy car being what they are, well I can't change those things right now.

This time last year I posted about the town of Cairo, Illinois that I had just visited. And within a month or so the town was all over the news with the possibility of flooding due to historic floods along the Mississippi River. I suppose the town was spared eventually, at the cost of others. That's how it goes.

I am not sure how I will continue here though. If I should continue the daily themes I had set up or if I should just start randomly posting some of my favorite photos that I've taken and posted on Flickr. I may just do that for now until I can gauge a response(LOL if there is ANY!).

So here is today's photo, taken from a recent trip to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, to visit family and see just how things have changed in seven years after Hurricane Katrina-it was quite sad.
Katrina took the library

No comments: