Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year

Home made Nashville
   A quick post to say Happy New Year to everyone(all 12 of you) who read my blog!

   I would love ideas on what sort of photos to post in the coming year. I have been focusing on a "on this date in history", but eventually I'll have all the days covered and will want to post something new on those dates. I hope to get out more, see more of Middle Tennessee, and will continue to post photos from this area. I wish we had more interesting "tourist" sites that were more photogenic(I don't really get up to Nashville as often as I would like-I want to try to change that this year).
   So, more cemeteries? County courthouses? Abandoned buildings? Billboards? Trips to the flea market? Cat pictures? Lego? What shall 2016 bring?

No comments: