Monday, October 13, 2014

30 Days Project from Fall Break

Last week was Fall Break for kiddo at school, so I spent loads of time with her doing what she wanted to do. I took only a few minutes out of each day to grab my photo, but no time to actually upload pictures from camera to computer, photoshop and move to Flickr. Today is Monday, back to school, and back to regular routine of posting. So here are last week's photos from the 30 Days Project.

Day 7 Sunset
   Taken of a reflection in the window after taking a dozen shots of looking at a rather boring view from my back porch.
30 Days Project #7 Sunset

Day 8 Bathroom
 Nothing interesting in our bathrooms, so this is kiddo's fingernail polish
30 Days Project #8 Bathroom

Day 9 Back Yard
  Walnut tree in the back yard, nothing else to see here!
30 Days Project #9 Back yard

Day 10 Children
  I don't post photos of my kiddo, at least not where you can see her face, it's just a thing I've chosen to do from when she was young. So this is her posing with her new wolf hat/paws thing.
30 Days Project #10 Kids

Day 11 Building
  Couldn't get out of the house to photograph something interesting, so this is the gutter on our house from an interesting angle
30 Days Project #11 Building

Day 12 Junk Drawer
 Stuff from my computer drawer
30 Days Project #12 Junk Drawer

Upcoming subjects: Macro, Rule of Thirds, Patterns, Action, Nature and Landscape. Some of these are going to be rather difficult!

No comments: