Thursday, October 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Classic Cars Need Some ID!

 Well they weren't classic at the time!

I have no idea what these two cars are, but the writing my mom put on the back says "Barstow Motel 1969". That's me on the bouncy horse.
Barstow motel 1969

Me hanging out of my dad's car, "Somewhere in Nevada 1969", perhaps a Gran Torino?
Somewhere in Nevada 1969

Station Wagon, this one might even be before I was born taken by my mom in the early 60s(maybe even late 50s?), possibly out in the desert near Barstow, California.
Station wagon


  I know these aren't technically "mine" since I didn't take them, but I am IN two of them, and they were all taken by my mom or dad. And I've been wanting to post them for so long in hopes of getting an identification on the cars!

No comments: