Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Weird Wednesday: Bacon Soda

Just...yuck
     With the bacon craze going on right now, I'm not really surprised at anything I see in bacon "flavor". While visiting Colonial Williamsburg last year, we found bacon bandaids, bacon toothpicks, bacon gum, among other things. And then there was the Bacon Soda. We simply could not pass this one up. So while getting our local root beer and ginger ale fixes, we got one bottle of the bacon soda. Unfortunately, I suppose, it tasted absolutely awful! The kiddo actually fondly recalls it tasting like "fizzy barf". Yeah, something like that.

    I know Jones Soda makes some really disgusting sounding sodas at different times of the year(I've yet to try any of them), but this soda is made by Lester's Fixins which I think is a product of The Rocket Fizz Soda Pop & Candy Shops. And it looks like they have other "interesting" flavors of soda. But I don't think I want to try any of them!

No comments: